Here is a wonderful 34 weeks picture. Haha. It just shows how big I'm getting. Amazingly enough, I actually haven't gained any weight since my last appointment (I guess moving can do that to you) but my belly is certainly growing!
Right after this picture was taken, we (Hannah, Aunt Jess and I) headed out to the wonderful shower my 2nd grade team (I guess they are my former team, but I don't think I can think of them that way) threw for Hayden. They did an amazing job with the decorations and food and it was the perfect small, stress free event that I was looking for (big faculty showers overwhelm me). I got to spend some time with my team and some of my favorite workout buddies. The ladies showered Hayden with some great items and each gave me freezer meal to save for those crazy days once Hayden arrives. I know Justin and Hannah will appreciate those even more than the diapers, clothes, toys, and other things they think they appreciate right now :). Here are a few pictures from the event. Thanks for taking them for me Jess!
Old Favorites
10 months ago















No comments:
Post a Comment