Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Professional Pictures






Hannah's "Favorite Aunt Jess" (as Jessica says, I can be her "Favorite Aunt Jess because I'm the only one!) gave us a Sears gift card to use at their Portrait Studio as a Christmas gift. We finally got around to it this past weekend (I know, I know...I"m just now posting it). Hannah did a great job. She had a complete melt down for the rest of the day, but thankfully the photo session went well. Here are a few highlights from the session. They were good, but I have gotten just as good of ones myself. We are hitting up Picture People next time! THANKS JESS!!!

4 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

These pictures of Hannah are beautiful!! I love the slight smiles. She is so cute. :)

Corrie said...

those are great!

Anonymous said...

Those are so sweet! I wanna come visit soon! When will you guys be back in town?

And yeah..love me some Picture People!! :)

Stephanie said...

Awwww...I'm sure you don't get tired of hearing how cute/beautiful she is! These are great! We're going to Picture People tomorrow, ourselves...it's always so hard to choose! Hope your trip has been great!