Wow! Hannah is already five months old. I can't believe how quickly time goes by. Everyone's advice to me was to enjoy each stage because it would quickly be over. I have and it does! I think each new stage is my favorite. It's amazing what each month, week, day brings. Her little personality shines through more each day. It was tough to get good pictures this month and I expect it will get harder and harder. I couldn't keep her in one place or keep her fingers/hands out of her mouth. Her white hair bow is starting to look a tad bit less out of place, but more importantly, she is getting hair to put it in. She's always had enough for me to barely fasten it in, but this month it was anchored in pretty firmly. Here are a few highlights from this month (I don't have time to put them all):
- eats rice cereal while sitting in her highchair (but will only do it if she isn't too tired)
- LOVES Kodak. It's unreal how much.
- reaches for objects (Kodak was the first thing she reached for)
- plays contently on her stomach
- consistently rolls over both ways
- scoots all around
- puts EVERYTHING in her mouth
- is obsessed with Mommy's water bottles (she sure does see them enough)
- has had 1 bottle of formula (that poopy diaper was fun...) so far
- has milk 5 times a day
- sticks her bottom lip WAY out when she isn't happy about something (yikes!!)
- has quite a temper
- gets as mad as a hornet and doesn't calm down easily
- puts herself to sleep for naps and bedtime (if she cries it's usually on a few minutes)
- likes to sleep on her side or stomach (we flip her back several times a night but...)
- according to our bathroom scale she weighs around 16 pounds
- is finally starting to outgrow some of her 3 months clothes, is finaly starting to fit into some of her 3 month clothes!







2 comments:
KT she is SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!
I'm dyin' to visit you guys! She's SO adorable and it's been too long!
Post a Comment