Thank you for my new teddy bear. I love to suck on his ears. Thank you for my cheerleading outfit. I loved wearing it, even though I wasn't a happy girl or good girl during the game. Hopefully the next time I wear it I won't cry and scream the whole time while a bunch of Mommy and Daddy's friends are trying to watch the game.
Love,
Hannah



Dear Mrs. Katy and Mr. Kevin,
Thank you for inviting me, Mommy, and Daddy to your house to watch the Gamecock game on your huge wall. I'm very, very sorry I screamed and cried the whole time. I'm glad Daddy got to stay with you and watch the rest of the game without me. After he fed me I went home and went straight to bed!
Love,
Hannah





1 comment:
Crying or not...one of the cutest Gamecocks I know!!!
Post a Comment