Monday, August 24, 2009

4 Months Old


Hannah turned 4 months old on Saturday. I know I'm late getting this out, but I had a busy weekend and with school starting, I haven't had a minute to get on the computer, except to write lesson plans. I did manage to squeeze in a photo shoot on Saturday. I didn't get many smiling pictures (I can't seem to get them when I want them!) but I did get some good ones. Here are a few highlights from this month:

  • weighs 13.5 pounds (47th percentile)

  • is 25 inches long (78th percentile)
  • rolls over both ways
  • LOVES to stand
  • sits supported
  • reaches for Kodak and gets a fist full of hair
  • is mesmerized by Kodak and smiles when she sees him
  • likes to chew on just about anything
  • wants Mommy's water bottle badly
  • gets excited when she sees a bottle
  • loves to kick in the bathtub
  • has learned to raise her voice and squeal
  • likes to look at herself in the mirror

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I can't imagine her being that high in the height percentile! :)