

After talking about it for more than 2 years, we finally have a new car! We've been actively looking for several months and narrowed it down to a Toyota Highlander. It's amazing how difficult it has been to find a used one with lower mileage and a third row seat. Justin finally found one at a Carmax in Greenville. They transferred it here (for free, yippee) and we checked it out today. Amazingly enough, it passed the Justin test and we drove it home. It's in pretty good shape. There are plenty of little stains/scratches that remind you that it is indeed used; however, it is perfect for us. My wonderful husband is out giving it the "Justin treatment". I'd imagine he'll be out there for many more hours to come with his rag and bucket of water! Another HUGE items scratched off the list :)



3 comments:
love the new car!
Oh my, don't tell Ali! She'll be jealous. :-)
I am very jealous!! I started looking at cars last night but no luck with Patrick! Congrats on finally getting a car! You are now ready for Hannah!
Post a Comment