by predicting several inches of snow and were actually making a big deal of it. I got the phone call yesterday around 4:20 that school was canceled for today. I think they jumped the gun quite a bit. By yesterday evening "they" had decided that the snow would not affect Columbia much at all. It is currently 40 degrees and sunny. Not a drop of snow. At least on our last "snow day" we actually saw some of the white stuff.I have decided to be productive this morning, since I'm not so productive during the week after school. I have already done several things around the house and then decided to tackle the stroller. Justin talked
about getting it done last night, but it didn't happen (we hung pictures in the guest room and Hannah's butterfly mobile - see picture- instead). I looked at the stroller directions and decided it wasn't too much of a challenge and not terribly heavy, so I set out and conquered it. After I got it put together, I played with it for a little while. It seems very easy to use. Thanks again Mimi and Papa John!



2 comments:
we were out in Jan and barely had anything and could have gone. Not today! We got about 4.5 inches and the roads were pretty bad. Starting to melt now on the roads, but we'll prob at least have a delay tomorrow. Glad things are coming together for Hannah's room!
Looks great! Glad you got the travel system together =) I'm going to have a hard time waiting myself when the time comes.
Post a Comment