March is the month of showers for me. This weekend, the shower wasn't for me and Hannah, it was for Ali, but it was at our house. It was hosted by the girls in Sunday School. It was a success! Mary Alice hung in there and allowed Ali to make it to the shower. We were concerned for a while that we would be packing up the gifts and delivering them to a new baby! However, Ali was a trooper and made it, even though she probably would have rather been at home.
Thank you to everyone who helped with the shower. We were expecting 15-17 women, so food was a major factor (especially for brunch). Not that many showed up, but we divided the food up and enjoyed it ourselves!Thanks Cass for the apples, fruit dip and apple dumplings. Don't forget to send me the recipe!
Thanks Katy for providing the veggie tray, even though you weren't able to stay and enjoy it!
Thanks for the mini quiches Breana! I know I ate my fair share :)
The peanut butter cups were amazing Llora, and I want that recipe too! Also, thanks for all of your helping setting up and cleaning up. I couldn't have made it without you.
And again, Heather made the invitations and the wonderful muffin cake. Thanks for all you did Heather and for your help!
For more pictures, you can visit my Picasa website.
Old Favorites
10 months ago






1 comment:
Thank you so much everyone for a great shower! :) I am very glad Mary Alice waited to come meet us so I could be there! :) Patrick and I are really blessed with great friends and a great church!
Post a Comment