Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates

Well, registering went well. We were still there for almost 3 hours, but it wasn't too bad. That store is HUGE! For almost everything I need exactly what I wanted. We only had a few decisions to make and that made things much easier. Our registry is now online, minus a few things. There were several things (like the play mat and swing) that I didn't see there, that I saw online and of course the ones I researched and found online are the ones that I want! Thank you so much to all the girls who helped me out with my list. It was SO very helpful and even Justin didn't think it was so bad!

I had a check up today and everything was great. I was in a bit of shock when I stepped on the the scale, but only because up until December I had only gained 3 pounds. I have now gained back all that I lost when I was so sick earlier in the pregnancy. I haven't gained any extra yet, but I know that's coming! The Dr. said my weight gain this month was very healthy. My blood pressure was great and the babies heart rate was excellent. Overall, a very good report. I get to go for my sugar test next time (Feb. 9) so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: