Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Brings New Changes

This year will be bringing plenty of changes and it has already started. Justin and I had a very productive holiday season. With the help of his parents we were finally able to transform our closets. This HAD to be done before any other room changes could be made. Our master bedroom closest was truly pathetic. I had taken over the guest room closest (soon to be Hannah's room) and Justin had filled up the office closest (soon to be the guest room/office). In order for Hannah to have a closet of her own, changes needed to be made. Justin worked really hard the past few weekends to accomplish this. Hannah now has her own closet with two levels of hangers and Justin and I can now fit most (the office closet is still full) of our own clothes in our tiny little closet. Here are before and after pictures of our closet. Way to go Justin!

The first day of 2009 we got some more progress made. We took apart the guest bed and moved it into the office. Hannah has a room now! She has a bookcase (that my dad bought me when I was a baby) and a dresser. I did take a before picture, but we'll have to wait a while to compare the two. Now it's just time to shop around!

No comments: