Yikes, it's been a week since I posted anything! We've been so busy this past week, and I've been trying to cram as much into my last few weeks off as possible.
Here are a few pictures (thanks Amy, as I haven't uploaded mine yet) from last week's blueberry farm experience with the Hansons. Hannah and Noah loved the blueberries. Hannah picked her own to eat and would occasionally come over and grab a handful out of my bucket to stuff into her mouth. It was extremely hot and sticky, and Amy and I decided to go back again without the kids. It was such a cheap way to get such an expensive fruit. It does take a lot of time though. I didn't get my full bucket, so I really do need to go back. I want to have a bunch in the freezer to pull out throughout the Winter months.
We've been going to VBS this week and Hannah is having fun! She is finally going into the church nursery without crying. Hopefully that will keep up. She is having fun playing with all the kids and toys...hopefully this is a good sign for her upcoming transition into daycare.



1 comment:
I just used some of our frozen blueberries to make homemade blueberry waffles....yummy!
Post a Comment