Thursday, April 29, 2010

1 Year Stats

Hannah had her 1 year appointment today. She was so happy to see me home early (1/2 day substitute), but probably wouldn't have been if she had only known why.

It hadn't been long enough (only 2 weeks) since she went for her ear infection, so she recognized the doctor and immediately started wailing. 1 finger prick, 4 shots, and a "torturous" checkup later, we are at home and she is soundly sleeping.

head circumference 70th %
21.5 pounds = 50th %
30.75 inches long = 94th %

Who do those stats sound like? Certainly not Mommy!

2 comments:

Willi said...

Thanks for the update. I'm still trying to figure out my way around here. Pretty nice, but I think sometimes being single means I have a little less to say. LOL

Stephanie said...

Love the picture of her diggin into her cake at the top!!!