Last week, Hannah and I worked on a special project. Aunt Jess came over to help us with the painting part, so I could have an extra set of hands. It worked out well that she was also able to take pictures! I couldn't post about this earlier this week, as the project turned out to be gifts, and we didn't want to ruin any surprises. Each year, we make these snowmen ornaments with the second graders. I decided to attempt it with Hannah's little hand. She was totally intrigued with the paint on her hand! We had several ornaments that were thrown away, but ended up with just the right amount of "good ones". Hannah has lots of Mommy's special projects to look forward to in the future, with Nana too apparently, because Hannah surprised Mommy and Daddy with some special ornaments that she and Nana made together.
My name is Katie and I am a Christian, American, teacher, wife, daughter, sister and soon to be mother. I am about to enter a new decade of my life and starting it off with a huge (well, very small to start off with) change. My goal of this blog is to keep all of our family and friends informed.
1 comment:
Katie, they turned out great!!! Love the picture of her smiling big holding it with you! ;)
Post a Comment