Sunday, December 27, 2009

First Christmas

Whew! It's hard to believe that Christmas is over! We were so busy that it seemed like a whirlwind. I also woke up at 3am Christmas Eve with a terrible case of vertigo. I didn't sleep the rest of the night and then wasn't able to look down or side to side the rest of the day. At least the nausea went away after I took some Dramamine. It still isn't back to normal, but it is SO much better. Luckily Hannah was too young to really know what was going on, but I still felt terrible that I wasn't able to do everything I wanted to. I didn't even take all the pictures I wanted too. Justin was a great sport and did just about everything. Here are a few pictures from our Christmas adventures. Christmas Eve, Justin made it home in time to go to the Christmas Eve service. Afterwards, the grandparents (all 4), Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jaime and the Connors came over for cookies. The two girls were hamming it up together.



















Christmas day we started with a few Santa gifts and a stocking at home and then went to the Miller's for brunch and presents. Santa came there too! Hannah had a blast with her stocking.


















































After trying to get a nap in (haha) we headed over to the Vitters' for Christmas dinner and more gifts. By then, Hannah was getting into the idea of opening up presents. She really liked to big boxes that she could climb on top of!



























We had a very busy day! It was great to be with our families and be able to give them some of the things they wanted. We were very blessed with some wonderful gifts, but mostly we were blessed by our families. Thank you for everything.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh no! Sorry you weren't feeling too well! Hope it doesn't last and the rest of your break is great!