Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hanging In There

We have officially made it to full term. We'd still like to make it to 38 weeks as my doctor said there has been new research saying that the lungs are even more developed after week 37. Hopefully she'll hang in there until our induction on the 22nd. Our nurse called to tell me it had all been set up and they are expecting us at 5am. I relayed that information to Justin and he about croaked. He thinks he's going to have to take the day before off now so he can sleep. He wouldn't sleep, he would do yard work. I tried to tell him that, but he's pretty stubborn...

This week (spring break) has been so busy. I've tried not to over do it, but of course I have every single day. Hannah's room is just about ready. Thanks to Pop (my dad), her dresser is done and the letters for her wall have been cut. He even put a first coat of paint on the letters for me. I have filled the drawers and eliminated stacks around Hannah's room. I have finished painting the letters and attaching the ribbon. They just need to be hung up! Basically the only things left in her room are hanging the letters, a shelf and a little bulletin board thing I made years ago.

I have washed loads and loads of laundry. Mine and Justin's will hopefully get done today :). I have washed and sterilized just about everything. I have caught up on Hannah's scrapbook. Not mine, but hers is all caught up. I have shopped and shopped and shopped and made numerous lists. It seems every time I feel like I'm accomplishing something on my list, another item is added! I have a feeling it will be like that from now on.

And now, I'm off to do laundry and change sheets, and go to Walmart, and...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It sounds like someone is nesting like crazy :)

All I have to say is get sleep, sleep and more sleep. If Justin takes the day off and does yard work, he will regret that! You both need to be very well rested because sleep deprivation will kick your butt. For me, it was the hardest part of having a newborn...it will bring you to tears.

Alison said...

I agree! Don't worry about getting everything done because you won't! YOU NEED TO SLEEP!!!!! :) If you think you need something ask someone to do it for you! That is what family and friends are for! :) You will never imagine how much sleep you won't be getting and I agree it will bring you to tears!
WE ARE SO HAPPY AND CAN'T WAIT FOR HANNAH TO GET HERE! :) :)

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi KT Bug,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•