
(This really isn't the greatest picture, but I had to catch Justin before he got all grimy in the yard. We may try again today!)
We have made it to 38 weeks (as of Friday)! Not too much to report. Everything is still set for the 22nd. I think Miss Hannah may actually stay put until then. She certainly is active. The books all say once they are engaged they don't move quite as much. I haven't found that to be true. She moves just as much and it's more painful in certain areas!
We have both enjoyed (as much as I possibly can) sleeping in this last weekend. We have several things to set up today, including the car seat that I'm taking to get inspected tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise, we are as ready as we'll ever be.
If I don't post between now and Wednesday, my sister-in-law, Llora will put a post up after Hannah is born so all of you can be introduced to little Hannah. Until then...



3 comments:
We all can't wait to meet her! Glad you were both able to get some sleep this weekend...you may not have another weeked like that for YEARS! Ha!
Only a few more days.. hang in there, Hannah!!! I can't wait to finally meet her Katie! :)
We are so excited!! Glad you enjoyed your last weekend sleeping! You will need it! :) I will also post pictures on my blog as well (I hope to get up there on Wednesday night)! Good luck and call me if you need anything! Mary Alice cannot wait to meet her friend Hannah.
Post a Comment