It's amazing what people will say about your size. At a birthday party yesterday (a super cute 1 year old - great party Kelly!) I heard over and over how small I looked and I didn't look as far along as I am. Then, this morning at church I heard the exact opposite. A well meaning lady told me "You must be getting pretty close!" I'll let you all judge for yourself. I do have to admit though that the shirt I was wearing yesterday (in the picture) was quite fluffy, but that's when I got the small comments. Oh well.
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you are at 28 weeks already! This baby is going to be here so fast.
I got the same comments from everyone - they all said how small I looked, even at the very end. I didn't think so...I felt huge!
And then Erin was so small, so I started getting "was she a premie?" That got old really quick.
Yeah, I got that too when I was pregnant. Sometimes people were even asking me if I was having twins!!!!! How rude, I mean, don't ask someone that, let them tell you. But, then other times people told me I was all baby, which is the nice term for you haven't gained much on the hips. But, it's fun and you will definitely feel huge by the last two weeks.
Wendy
You will get so big so fast over those last two weeks, but don't let the "you're so tiny" comments get to you. Your tummy really has grown so much, it's just that most of us gain SO much weight (non-baby), that we're used to seeing people as big as a house at this point ;) Take it as a compliment-you're growing beautifully and healthfully!
Post a Comment