We had a little different Memorial Day than usual. In the past (for quite a few years) we have spent the weekend on the lake and on the boat. This year we didn't think our house opportunity was going to go through and the boat is out of commission. Instead we settled for a (wonderful) dinner at Jaime and Ned's new Condo. Fortunately, they have a great little beach area so the kids were able to swim before we ate. It was a little too chilly for the rest of us, but Justin was a good Daddy and swam out to the floating dock with Hannah so she could jump off and swim around deeper. Hayden was not into it at first, I think the cold was a shock to him. After he acclimated to it, he loved it and splashed around and had a ball.
 |
| Let's get this show on the road people! |
 |
| This looks great, I can't wait! |
 |
| On second thought...what have I gotten myself into? |
 |
| Ok, I got this now! |
 |
| Ready to go! Let's go! Come on! Now! |
 |
| I remember what to do! |
No comments:
Post a Comment