Our little guy isn't so little any more! We went to the doctor last week for a yucky cough and he weighed in at around 16 pounds. He was just over 15 pounds 2 weeks before at this 6 month check up, so he put on a little weight. All of a sudden he out grown his 3 month clothes and most of his 3-6 month clothes. Some of his 6 month clothes are still kind of baggy, but he's been wearing some all week that fit great, thanks to Grayson who outgrew them and passed them along (yes, Grayson is younger than Hayden...). Our closet has lots of winter 9 month clothes that I was afraid would be wasted, but there is hope yet. I think our little dude likes to eat solids. He's eats three solid meals a day, and they are pretty hefty! He already eats an entire banana with his (big kid) oatmeal in the morning. There isn't a food yet that he hasn't liked. I don't think our family will have many leftovers in the next few years :).
Old Favorites
10 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment