Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Activities, Part 2

I realize Christmas is now over, and I haven't finished publishing our pre-Christmas activities. I know, I know. Trust me, I really don't have any time. I now have wireless and can check FB and email, etc... while I'm strapped to the chair feeding Hayden (every two hours still), but I can't work on my blog from my Nook. Naps are short (not to mention the 3 year old who thinks Hayden's naps are her Mommy playtime), and nights are shorter. SO...here you go.

Christmas Eve baking with Aunt Jess


Fresh cookies for Santa Claus

Holiday dance Open House - ballet portion

tap portion (sad to say, with all the love in my heart, but there isn't a whole lot of natural talent there. She loves it though!)

loved her treat and certificate

making Hayden's tag for her present to him (I had to "dot" the letters so she could trace them perfectly for her "precious baby")

Making a gingerbread house at school


special Mommy & Hannah time at school

The finished product - which made it home only to fall on the floor (with Hannah's help) and break into a bunch of pieces that attracted every single dog hair in the house! It was cute while it lasted though :)

No comments: