![]() |
| Crazy sock day. Of course, we had to wear an outfit that would make the socks really stand out :) |
![]() |
| red day - the fire hat stayed in the car, much to Hannah's dismay |
![]() |
| Mix-Match day - this was her favorite, can you tell from the smile and the pose? |
![]() | ||
| I forgot to get an individual picture before leaving the house Friday morning, but it was favorite sports team. She looked really cute |
Hannah thoroughly enjoyed her first Red Ribbon Week at school. She couldn't wait to find out what to wear for the next day. She's going to be highly disappointed when she finds out there is nothing special to dress up like next week! Wednesday was school picture day, so there wasn't a crazy picture to share. We just had Picture People pictures taken, so I didn't pre-order pictures for her and we didn't go all out for pictures. She still looked cute though as I supposed she'll be in the yearbook (which we will not be buying anyway).







No comments:
Post a Comment