Hannah also started dance class last night. She was so excited she wore her leotard all day (and the day before as well). She had to have braids (like the character in the book I Wear my Tutu Everywhere) and proudly carried her dance book bag everywhere. When we got there I took her picture and she said "My first dance class" while I was taking the picture. I guess she's used to the whole picture taking thing, huh? I had to take a picture afterward too (her request) because she got a sticker and lollipop because she was the "best dancer ever". She's in a combination tap and ballet class. I asked which she liked best and she said "both!". She was ready to go back today :).

Hannah also finished up her bedtime sticker chart. This may not seem like a big deal to you all, but bedtime and naptime are pretty bad around here. We've finally made some progress with the sticker chart (for a while she didn't care) and have some successful naps/bedtimes. We've started another sticker chart with longer goals, and we'll see if we can manage to eliminate the need before too long.





No comments:
Post a Comment