Wednesday, May 30, 2012

31 weeks

Today I am 31 weeks. This picture was taken on Saturday, so I wasn't quite 31 weeks yet, closer to 30.5. Two weeks ago we had a growth scan (ultrasound) because of my ANA levels, and other health things, to make sure that things were growing proportionally and to check fluid levels. At that time, Hayden was measuring a week and a half bigger and was already a pound heavier than typically at that stage. Big boy! I went again today for my normal 2 week check (can you believe I'm already going every two weeks) and just with the regular measurements He's still a week and half ahead of schedule. I'm going for my next growth scan in 2 weeks at my regular appointment. Hopefully he is still doing fine in his cushy fluid home. I'm thinking that August 1 is probably not going to happen!

1 comment:

Matt and Erin said...

Katie, you look so great! I love the name you chose, too! :) Hope you are doing well and can enjoy your summer!