Friday, April 13, 2012

First Haircut

I know, I know, my daughter will be 3 in a little over a week, and she is just now getting her haircut for the first time. She has such cute curls in the summer, and I didn't want to cut her curl out, but with the recent heat we've had, she had curl on some of her new hairs, so I bit the bullet and took her to get a trim. We really didn't get much taken off, and you may not even notice it, but she had a little tail in the back. So now it's all even and at least healthier. She loved getting her haircut. She watched Daddy get a haircut a while ago and asked when she could get her hair cut. I told her in April, when I have my spring break. She didn't forget (she rarely forgets anything!) and brought it up several times. She was so excited on Monday, and never stopped smiling the whole time. Really. From the moment we left the house to the moment she went to bed, she talked about it. She got her nails done and got "fairy dust" in her hair along with a cotton candy hair spritzer, and she felt like a princess. Luckily, we had a great coupon, or this wouldn't have made mommy feel so good!

No comments: