Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Apparently Hannah paid attention in Sunday School on Sunday. We were sitting in Moe's eating lunch and Hannah said "I'm thankful for Mommy and Daddy." She's been saying it regularly since then. If I say "I'm thanking for you Hannah." she says, "No, Mommy, I'M thankful for you.". Apparently we can't be thankful for each other at the same time.

Of course it wouldn't be a holiday without a special project. We did another (different) handprint turkey this year, with an added bonus. Instead of using paint, we used spices. Hannah's turkey's spell amazing!I cleaned out my Thanksgiving stuff at school and since I haven't used any of my costumes in years (sad isn't it?) I brought some home for my dress-up queen, Hannah. This is actually a costume that Nana made for Aunt Jess (maybe?) and a headdress from my childhood as well. Hannah of course loves dressing up in them.


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks SO much like Justin in your last photo!!! She's such a cutie pie! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!