
Blueberry pancakes are my favorite food (waffles come a close second). They are infinitely better with blueberries grown on my parents bushes of course.
We got back to SC Sunday around midnight after traveling alllllll weekend. On Monday after I got out of a riveting PBIS conference (first day of four), we headed over to Irmo in the truck to pick up our buddy Kodak. While there I picked cherry tomatoes and blueberries from my dad's garden. We came home and got started on dinner....blueberry pancakes! Hannah snacked on the blueberries in the car on the way home, and couldn't get enough. She LOVES them. So, now Hannah gets to eat blueberry pancakes with Mommy, while Daddy gets his chocolate chip ones. Everyone is happy! The blueberry crop isn't as big this year, so we may end up going and picking elsewhere this year, but we must have more!
(Notice the big fork in her hand, that is her new favorite thing to eat with. She is much more successful with the fork than the spoon, so I bought her some kiddie forks today!)



2 comments:
That is such a cute picture! I don't know what is in those blueberries that make our toddlers go crazy for them. Allie-Ann loves blueberries too, we may have to go to the blueberry patch soon b/c she has eaten all of ours.
Katie, There's a blueberry place close by here on Hwy 6! Don't know their hours, but I have heard great things about them! My boys love them frozen! I'm with Justin on the choc. chip ones though!
Post a Comment