Thursday, May 27, 2010

1 year pictures





We finally got Hannah's 1 year pictures done. Sickness and teething have delayed us and it just happened that she got her 12 month pictures on her 13th month birthday. Better late than never. Picture People was quite an experience with our little social mover. Most of the pictures were snapped as she was walking away to tell someone outside the window "HI!!!!".

I want to put them together in "frame" for the top of the blog. Any suggestions? (Ali, I must need help with the picnik site, I couldn't figure it out!)

PS - I figured it out! I had to register first...duh. I'm blaming it on the time of the year.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pics, Katie! Especially the family photo!!! I love Picnik, but it is hard to figure out...I can try to help, but I am not quite an expert yet...just played with it some!

Alison said...

Katie,
Love the pics! I can help you with picnik!! It is fun to play with! :) Ya'll need to come over for a playdate.. Although I think they are going to be more entertaining then last summer!

ktbug said...

I figured it out ladies...it was dumb really, I had to register to find the collage frames and upload more than 1 picture. I finally just sat down this am (during nap time) and took the time to actually look at it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! I need a family photo!! Or maybe I can just print one off the computer myself ;) We still have yet to take a family picture since we had Grace. Guess it'll better late than never, eh? We'll get on that...