Last Friday, Hannah spent the day at Nana's house since Mimi was still in SD. I drove over to Irmo to pick her up (this was the talking evening) and ate dinner with my parents. It was a wonderful evening, as I haven't done that in so long! I used to do it almost every Friday night after I'd driven home from Rock Hill while I waited for Justin to get off work. Anyway...Last August Nana bought Hannah a little tricycle at the Belles and Beaus Consignment Sale. She pulled it out last week and Hannah had a great time with it. She apparently would even swing her leg over the side to get on and off. By the time I got there to take pictures she was a little tired of it, but still had some fun.
On Saturday and Sunday Justin spent some time in the side yard. Hannah discovered she could see him out the side window, so we pulled up the blinds and she hung out by the window. She literally played by the window all weekend. She would bang on the window and try to get Justin's attention "Dada!!!". It was priceless.Last night my mom and I went to the Spring Belles & Beaus Consignment Sale while Mimi and Papa John stayed with Hannah. Nana bought Hannah a laptop. Hannah immediately like to listen to it and push the buttons. Nana took it home with her, but I know Hannah will enjoy it in the future!

Today there was no school. Yippee!!! This morning, Hannah dumped everything out of her toy crate and put it on her head. I would pull it off and she was put it back on. She would lean into the mesh and look at me an giggle. She played under the crate for quite a while.
On a whim, I put an episode of Blue's Clues on for Hannah to "watch". She never pays attention to the TV, but she loved Blue. Our TV is up too high for her, so I sat her on her little garden bench. She watched intently for about 5 minutes and then got up to dance when they started playing instruments. It wasn't long, but it was nice to know she can sit still :). I'm happy she isn't glued to the TV, but it was sweet to watch her get so excited.



1 comment:
It's hard to believe she'll be one soon!
Post a Comment