Hannah has done a great job with her veggies. She wasn't a huge fan of carrots, but likes them mixed with squash or sweet potatoes (her favorite so far). This week we are starting the green veggies. I started with green beans and she is not a fan! Despite the expression in this picture, she really doesn't like them. Right before I took the picture, she pushed all the green beans out of her mouth, hence the chin full of green. I am going to try one more day since she has had a cold (I know taste buds are different when we are sick!) and I am going to attempt to videotape her reaction to them. She scrunches up her face and then shivers go up and down her body. It's quite obvious she isn't a fan!
1 comment:
Neither of my boys were fans of any of the "green" veggies at that age! Austin wouldn't even eat anything mixed with them! Sweet Potatoes and Carrots were favorites! She's SOOO cute! Time for a visit!
Post a Comment