Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 Years Ago


Today is our third anniversary. I can't believe it's been 3 years already. It still feels like it was just last year, but then I see Hannah and realize how far we have come! It's wonderful to be married to someone that you know you will be with forever. I love Justin more every year and am so thankful that God put him into my life.
We were actually able to go celebrate together, alone. Sunday night we dropped Hannah off with her Nana and Grandaddy and we enjoyed dinner at Yamatos. It was super good! Tonight I am cooking Justin his favorite meal. Roast with lots of gravy, carrots and potatoes.
We look forward to many, many more years to come!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great day!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope your day was wonderful! I agree with your facebook post... let's set a playdate! Next week? probably monday or tuesday or sat. this weekend.