We discovered quite quickly that Hannah loves to be outside. If she is fussy and you take her outside she almost immediately stops (It works I'd say 95% of the time). {This does not count her 11pm-3am screaming sessions. Nothing works for those!} Needless to say, the fact that she loves the outdoors makes her daddy very, very happy! He has been off this week and has gotten a few things done around the house, but mostly loves to hang out with his daughter. If he can combine being outside with Hannah and getting something productive done, it makes things even better. I looked out the window earlier this week and saw this scene so I had to get the telephoto lens and take a few pictures, without disturbing anyone. Even Kodak was oblivious!
Old Favorites
10 months ago





3 comments:
Priceless! I knew it wouldn't take long for her to claim that special spot in her Daddy's heart (though it was hers long before she claimed it!). Happy Mother's Day!!
Erin was the same way. If she was screaming, all we had to do was step outside.
I think I mentioned this to you a while ago, but a great book to read for screaming sessions is "Happiest Baby on the Block." It works for most people and it did a lot of good for us. (I know you don't have much time to read a book, but it's short and you can skim for the highlights)
Ha ha..I was wondering how he was going to get his weeding done with her around ;)
Post a Comment